|The dynamic of parent-infant interaction is the most important foundation upon which a child learns about the self, and about trust and respect. It is this first relationship that influences the way relationships are perceived.|
by Elaine Fogel Schneider, Ph.D., C.I.I.M
- Enhances the parent-baby bond
- Is a foundation from which parenting skills emerge
- Encourages nurturing touch and communication
- (the parent that has)The greatest impact on the life of a child
- A cornerstone in the building blocks of parenting
- Infant massage enhances the parent-baby bond, helping to create more family-centered values. Babies are aware human beings who deserve respect, tenderness, warmth and, above all, a listening heart.
- Infant massage is a foundation from which parenting skills emerge. Infant massage instructors train parents and caregivers to massage their babies, and read their babies’ cues while developing interactional skills enhancing communication.
- Infant massage instruction…
View original post 242 more words